Quick Curried Chicken
This Recipe is Simple and Delicious. Serve over Rice or Cauliflower Rice. Add Vegetables to the Broth, like peas or legumes like Garbanzo Beans.
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- Avocado Oil
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Broth or Stock
- 3 TBS Gold Curry Powder
- 2 Dashes Madras Curry Powder Optional
- 1/2 TSP Cilantro, Dried 2 TBS of Fresh, Chopped
- 6 Pads Butter or Ghee
- 3 TBS Tomato Paste
- 2 TSP Salt or to taste
- 1 TSP Pepper or to taste
- Add oil to Pot and Saute Onions on Medium-Low.
- Once Onions become fragrant, add in Butter, Chicken, and Curry Powder.
- Once Chicken begins to Turn White, add in Tomato Paste and Reduce Heat.
- Add Coconut Milk and Cilantro and allow it to gently boil then add in stock/broth.
- Turn off the heat and put the lid on Pot and allow it to Sit for flavors to form together. (5-10 Minutes)
- Serve with Steamed vegetables like Brocolli and Rice.
Hello, I want to subscribe for this webpage to obtain most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please assist. Krista Wood Griffin
Go to the top, right hand corner to subsscribe to my email list 🙂
This is great! Thank you.