We all know that littles enjoy playing with something. Whether it’s toys, stick or something they aren’t supposed to be playing with – anything can become a toy.
As my oldest son becomes more able to play more independently, I find that he is easily entertained with simple materials. Play dough is definitely at the top of the list!
Below are the printable instructions on how to make this amazing play dough for the littles in your life. I hope you will pass this recipe along to your fellow moms, teachers, grandparents and favorite aunt’s and uncles.
- Glass Storage Container
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 TBSP Cream of Tartar
- 3/4 Cup Salt
- 1.5 Cup Water
- 2 TBSP Oil like avocado
- Mix all dry ingredients in a saucepan.
- Over medium-low heat, begin to add oil and water slowly.
- Mix well and stir until dough begins to form a ball.
- Remove from heat, and place on parchment paper.
- store in the fridge to last longer – add a bit of oil if play dough dries out.