Maple Pumpkin Fudge
A simple and festive treat.
- Loaf Pan
- Parchment Paper
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Put all ingredients on the stovetop in a saucepan on low.
- Incorporate all ingredients thoroughly and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour in the Loaf pan and put the mixture in the fridge to set up.
- When it has set up, pull out parchment paper and slice into cubes – sprinkle a dash of salt on each cube before serving.
- Store in the fridge! The coconut oil likes to melt at room temp.
I used coconut butter instead of coconut oil and mixed a little bit of peanut butter.