Honey Oat Muffins
- Muffin Tin
- 3.5 Cups Whole Oat Flour You can grind your own flour in a food processor. See notes below.
- 1.5 Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk You can use dairy.
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Honey 3/4 cup is VERY sweet.
- 1.5 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1.5 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1.5 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour batter in to greased muffin tins, or greased parchment paper cups.
- Allow to cook evenly and check around 7-8 minutes.
- Allow to cook another 7-8 minutes or until risen and formed well.
- Once baked, place muffin on a cooling rack and enjoy hot with butter and jam.