Olive Oil or Avacado Oil
Salt &/or Pepper
Olive oil or Avacado Oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Cut turnips in half, and then into wedges.
2. Coat them in Oil and add salt/pepper to taste.
3. Spread them out evenly on parchment paper on cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350-400 degrees – checking often.
5. Take out once golden brown and cooked through.
When I made them, it took 20-30 minutes as I did not cut eat piece evenly.
Cut each wedge as even in thickness as you can, to ensure equal cooking time.
Serve with ketchup and enjoy!
The flavor is surprisingly mild and resembles the blandness of steamed cauliflower.
Adapted Recipe from Lilsipper.com