From Scratch Alfredo Sauce
- .75 cups Melted Butter
- 1.75 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning Basil and Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 tsp Garlic, Minced or Finely Chopped
- 2.5 cups Grana Padano or Parmegiano Romano or Parmesan Any mix of hard cheese, freshly grated, not the "cheese" in the shakers.
- Melt butter on medium low heat
- Once butter starts bubbling and steaming, add garlic and spices. Mix until fragrant.
- Turn heat to low and add cream.
- Once cream begins to steam, add freshly grated cheese and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper and serve hot.