Herbal Soup Rings
Keep your fresh herbs together in soups and stocks, or dry them for later use or decor.
- 1 bunch Fresh garden herbs I used sage, rosemary, tarragon, thyme, and oregano.
- Lay sprigs of herbs in similar height, next to eachother.
- Gently twist a loop with the herbs, like you are making a bracelet.
- With a seperate piece of rosemary, tie a knot around where all ends meet to fasten it together.
- Place herbal ring in sunny window and allow it to air dry.
- You can also use a dehydrator to preserve herbs.