This soup is HARDY, simple and quick to make.
5 Large Potatoes, Cubed
66 Ounces of Broth
1 # of Medium ground pork sausage, browned
1. Chop onions and add to an oiled pan over medium heat. Saute until translucent.
1/2 of a large yellow onion, chopped or sliced thinly.
Coconut Milk or Heavy Cream (optional – add before serving)
Salt and Pepper
a Dash of Red Pepper Flakes
1. Chop onions and add to an oiled pan over medium heat. Saute until transluscent.
2. Add sausage to onions and brown.
3. Add broth and potatoes – Bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes are soft.
4. Add chopped Kale (destemmed) and mix until wilted and incorporated well.
5. Add Salt and Pepper to personal taste before serving, as well as coconut milk or cream.
6. For an EXTRA creamy soup – smash a few of the potatoes before serving.