Easy Pit Paste
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 pair of hands to 'knead the dough'
- 1 jar See notes for link to jar
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder helps with dryness, silky proactive barrier
- 1/4 cup baking soda help with deodorizing and neutralizing bacteria that cause odor
- 1/3 cup coconut oil not fractioned or MCT, just naturally refined – in it's whole form
- Mix all ingredients together and work with your hands into a pastry-like consistency.
- store in an airtight container at room temperature.
This recipe and many more will be in my book The Natural Minded Homemaker’s Primer! This book will be the simplistic way to live more holistically in all areas of your life for total health and wellness. You can support this effort by purchasing Merch, buying any resources, using my affiliate links and discount codes, listening to the podcast, sharing on social media, or praying for this effort. I appreciate you all!
Please note that I no longer affiliate with Young Living essential oils. You may see me reference this company in previous posts, episodes, or recipes. Here is what I am now recommending as a long time customer and user. Plant Therapy and Mountain Rose Herbs (essential oils).